MEET@TechDays 2012 in Örebro
Microsoft Extended Expert Team MEET is a network of experts who loves to share the passion and knowledge they have about Microsoft based systems and products. All members are acknowledged experts within one ore more focus area spanning widely between different technologies, products, technical disciplines and categories. Many of the MEET members are established speakers and MVPs and are often seen on Microsoft’s events arround the world like TechEd, TechDays and MMS.
Having access to the MEET network helps me getting many questions that I can not answer myself solved easily because of the wide range of the networks expertise. The list below is a sample of some of the MEET members online presence and the expertise they represent:
- Alan Smith (Azure)
- Andreas Stenhall (Windows) – Killer features in Windows 8 – Dare to miss them on TechDays?
- Björn Axell (System Center)
- Cecilia Wiren (.NET) – Möt MEET på TechDays 2012
- Chris Klug (.NET)
- Daniel Bugday (Sharepoint) – See you on TechDays 2012 Örebro #MSDN #TD2012
- Henrik Nilsson (FIM, ADFS, Security) – Microsoft Extended Experts Team – MEET
- Johan Arwidmark (System Center) – Networking at TechDays 2012 in Sweden – The Microsoft Extended Experts Team (MEET)
- Johan Åhlén (SQL Server) – SQL Server sessions at TechDays Sweden 2012
- Magnus Björk (Exchange) – #td2012 here I come
- Magnus Mårtensson (Azure) – TechDays.se 2012 – About Windows Azure
- Patrik Löwendahl (.NET)
- Mathias Olausson (ALM) – Come see Visual Studio ALM 11 and TFS 11 in action!
- Jörgen Nilsson (System Center) – Microsoft Extended Experts Team – MEET
- Ola Skoog (IT Pro Evanglist) – MEET@TechDays
- Anders Olsson (Forefront) – Få mer ut av TechDays
- Joakim Nässlander (Windows Server, Cluster) – TechDays 2012 – The preparation!
- Martin Lidholm (Unified Communication, Lync)
- Kent Nordström (FIM) – TechDays in Sweden
- Sergio Molero – Techdays 2012